Saturday 25 October 2014

11 ASSURANCES

SHREE SAINATH MAHARAJ KI JAI!!


Maharaj gave 11 assurances to all His devotees which have been proved true often before and even after His Mahasamadhi. All of these are only for the welfare of His devotees and Baba clearly states how He is always alert, even after leaving His Mortal Coil.

These Assurances are,

1) The One who steps onto the soil of Shiradi, 
all his sufferings shall come to an end.

2) The one who climbs the steps of this Masjid Mai,
I shall grind all his sorrows under My Foot.

3) I will be active for My devotees,
even after leaving this earthly, temporary body.
  
4) All I ask of you, is your Faith and Patience.
Come and visit my Samadhi with Faith and your call will be answered.

5)Know that I am Immortal and always with you,
 this, can be experienced by any of My true devotee.

6) My Tomb will bless My devotees,
After My Samadhi.

7) Whoever turns to Me for Help or Guidance,
   he will receive it the moment it is Sought.

8) You look to Me,
I look to You.

9) I am ever dependent on him,
    who sees Me in all living beings.

10) There shall be no lacking of,
        Food, Clothes or Shelter for My devotees because I look after them.

11) After My Samadhi,
     My bones will talk to My devotees.     

No comments:

Post a Comment